Easily Transfer Designs Onto Fabric For Embroidery With EZTrans™ Embroidery Pattern Transfer Paper!
Trace Embroidery Pattern on Fabric Even With No Skill
EZTrans™ Embroidery Pattern Transfer Paper can be used to mark the outlines of a design onto all types of fabric used for sewing.
- A design is prepared on paper, this is put on top of the carbon paper and they are laid over what has to be sew with the carbon side touching it.
Simply trace the lines of the prepared design so it is marked onto the fabric.
Easily Transfer Patterns To Fabric
EZTrans™ Embroidery Pattern Transfer Paper works great to transfer patterns and leaves black or white, crisp lines and easy to see and all remaining lines from the transfer can be easily erased out to remove.
Clean And Smudge-resistant Formula
- Transfer paper is reusable multiple times over.
- You may need to readjust the placement of the transfer sheet if you are copying over the same exact pattern on multiple pieces to get the best use out of it.
EZTrans™ Embroidery Pattern Transfer Paper can be used to trace design, pattern or images onto canvas, paper, wood, glass, metal, ceramic, clay and more.
Create Your Dream Embroideries With No Hassle TODAY! Get One NOW!
Size: A4 (21 x 30 cm)
Quantity: 100pcs (1 Set)
- Black (Used for bright-colored fabric)
- White (Used for dark-colored fabric)
Package Inclusion/s: Get 1 Set EZTrans™ Embroidery Pattern Transfer Paper
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!